- Bart Busschots (host) – @bbusschots
- Allister Jenks – @zkarj
- Nick Riley – @spligosh
- Joseph Linaschke from Aperture Expert – @photojoseph
Joining Bart this month are Allister Jenks, Nick Riley, and Joseph Linaschke from Aperture Expert. The show starts with a quick rundown of some interesting Apple-related numbers released in June, followed by a quick rundown of the month’s developments in some of the many court cases Apple are involved in. The main stories the show focuses on are WWDC, the up-coming merger of Aperture and iPhoto into Photos, Google’s I/O Conference, and Windows ‘threshold’. The show finishes with a few quick stories, including some new products from Amazon and Apple.
If you enjoy this free show, please consider clicking on the donate button at the top of the left side bar – the show is free for you to listen to, but not for Bart to Produce!
Segment Start Times:
- 00:01:33 – June Numbers
- 00:03:24 – June Court Cases
- 00:06:14 – Story 1 – WWDC 2014
- 00:47:46 – Story 2 – Aperture and iPhoto to be merged into Photos next year
- 01:11:44 – Story 3 – Google I/O 2014
- 01:17:51 – Story 4 – Windows ‘Threshold’
- 01:19:18 – Quick Stories