- Bart Busschots (host) – @bbusschots
- Allister Jenks – @zkarj
- Adam Christianson from The Mac Cast – @maccast
- Guy Serle from the My Mac Podcast – @Macparrot
Joining Bart this month are Allister Jenks, Adam Christianson from the Mac Cast, and Guy Serle from the My Mac Podcast. The show starts with a quick rundown of some interesting numbers released in May, followed by a quick rundown of the month’s developments in some of the many court cases Apple are involved in. The main stories the show focuses on are Apple’s acquisitions in May, particularly the Beats purchase, the arrival of faux-ransom-ware on iOS, Hachette’s struggle with Amazon, and Apple’s new-found transparency in how it deals with law enforcement requests. The show finishes with a few quick stories, including the release of Google Glass and the Surface 3.
If you enjoy this free show, please consider clicking on the donate button at the top of the left side bar – the show is free for you to listen to, but not for Bart to Produce!
Segment Start Times:
- 00:04:26 – May Numbers
- 00:14:33 – May Court Cases
- 00:25:15 – Story 1 – Apple’s May Acquisitions (mainly Beats)
- 00:36:24 – Story 2 – ‘Ransom-ware’
- 00:44:25 – Story 3 – Amazon -v- Hachette
- 00:49:14 – Story 4 – Apple Clarify Policies on Law Enforcement Data Requests
- 00:52:19 – Quick Stories