- Bart Busschots (host) – @bbusschots – Flickr
- Stefaan Lesage from the Tech45 Podcast (Dutch) – @StefaanLesage – Flickr
In last month’s show, Antonio Rosario recommended small drones as good presents for photographers, because you could use them as practice before moving on to a big drone. Stefaan Lesage reached out to Bart after listening to that episode with the suggestion of dedicating a future show to the topic of drones (or as Stefaan prefers to call them, UAVs). There are bound to be many drones getting unwrapped over the next few weeks, so now seemed like the perfect time, and Bart and Stefaan got together on Skype and recorded this conversation.
You’ll find detailed show notes below the fold.
Reminder – you can submit questions for future Q & A shows at http://lets-talk.ie/photoq
- A gallery of still photos Stefaan shot with his UAV
Sample video footage from Stefaan:
- Un-stablised clips shot with Video shot with Phantom / Zenmuse H3-2D / GoPro Hero 3: Clip 1 & Clip 2
- Clip shot with the newer Sky-Hero with Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal (3 axis stabilisation) and GoPro Hero 3+
- Footage of Stefaan’s from the Ardenne region of Belgium that has been professional edited