In this show the panel pick two photographers to talk about that they really like – one from history, and one contemporary. Antonio chose Irving Penn and Michael Kenna, and Bart chose Eadweard Muybridge and Flickr user C2…
There are links to the photographers and photos discussed below the fold.
Reminder – you can submit questions for future Q & A shows at http://lets-talk.ie/photoq
- Antonio’s first pick – Irving Penn
- Bart’s First Pick – Eadweard Muybridge (AKA Hellios)
- Antonio’s Second Pick – Michael Kenna
Bart’s Second Pick – Flickr User C2..
- Abandoned Railways Project
- Often uses a very distinct semi-desaturated look when photographing steam trains that I really like: &
- But is not afraid of really strong colour when it works well: &
- Shares my love of photographing railways as well as just trains: & https://www.flickr.com/photos/2cme/4703490592/
- Ribblehead Viaduct:
- My take on Rathcoffey Castle:
C2..’s Take on the same scene: